Background

Monday, December 12, 2005

Daddy...

Haix my daddy not feeling well several days already...He kept saying that he stomach ache or something then got no appetite...Asked him to go to see a doctor but he refused...Really upset...
My brother reached JB already...Haha hmm he still not sure when he'll going back to KL...Hopes that can follow him...Then shopping til shuang loh!!!Hahaha...
My hand ache a lot now...Cause long time din play badminton...It's slightly bengkak liaoz...Haha don't know need how many days only will recover...
Today woke up then went to eat breakfast and followed my parents to their work place...Then playes SMS since 8 something til around 11 o'clock...Then my phone no battery already...Haha...Then it's because my brother got lots of dirty clothes need to wash so my mum asked him to send me back home...That's why I can online now...Need to do house work de neh...NOt only come back online...But now downloading Universal Love loh...My brother wants de...Hehe...=)
Haix haix...I really don't know what to do now...So much changes...It changed so suddenly and I really can't get used to it...Do you heard any crack sound??It's from my heart...At home, I don't know why drank little of water everyday...Less than a litre...My lips so red and sometimes crack too...Haix...How to count my countless days??If things going on like this??

~~^^Don't you know I love you with my sincerity from my whole heart??^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment