Background

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My Product...



Hehe...Yesterday I had nothing to do so I baked cookies ALL BY MYSELF neh!!!Haha...My dad and mum say delicious man...Hehe so happy~~~Haha but my dad still said the same thing..."Not fragrant enough.The butter not enough"Haha...BUt I alreadt put a lot of butter leh~~~WuWu~~But I know really ugly nah~~~
Then last night ar, me totally no strength liaoz...That day Sunday badminton, Monday iron clothes yesterday bake cookies and iron clothes...Then my hand it's just almost won't move at all already...Haha...Then went to Giant AGAIN last night...Haha hmm then bought Dominoe's pizza back home...Cause we got the member card...Hehe...Then have quite lot of fun this few days at home...
I dreamt of him again...Very clear dream...Still can remember it clearly...Why is it only dream about him I can remember so clearly??Other than this I'll forgotten or maybe it's not so clear...Haix...
There's something I thought that day: "Before you learning to love and appreciate someone, you should had already had learnt to let go someone..."Do you know why??Cause you don't wouldn't know the person you cherish whether will be yours or not...So, if there's any reason, you should let it go...
~~^^Missing hubby every day, every hour, every minutes, every seconds^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment