Background

Friday, December 9, 2005

Back From Retreat

I just came back from retreat not more than two hours...I'm really tired...Dawn only sleep...Haix...Although it's a really nice trip, but truly lot of time I'm thinking of other things and not happy...I think myself had gone beyond my own life...I really thinked too much...Not now, but before this...I don't know which step am I going the next...I wanted to share all my thought with someone but I really can't find any...Hope I will be fine soon...
That day on the journey to Tanjung Pteri resort while I'm listening to Yongle's mp3 almost drop out my tears...Don't know why it is so automatically and easily...It hurts a lot...
~~^^What had I done wrong??If you came to my blog, can please give me a reply??I know you will know who am I referring to...^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment