Background

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Busy Life...

I really don't get it why if you wanted to treasure someone heavenly but you can't just treasure him/her by his/her side??But when someone wanted to treasure you and you just won't give them a chance...Between this two weeks time, two people had asked me the same question...But I just have no feeling towards them, so how??It can't be forced ba...Don't know what to do...I know I have no quality to talk about this kinda of question ba...I know I have so much more weak points more than my good points...Perhaps I don't even have any good points...Just living in my own tiny world...Can't walk out from my shadow...Haix let's drop this question...
Finally I can follow my parents to their work place tomorrow but need to wake up early...Sob sob...The day after tomorrow I need to hand in my theory homework to my teacher...Two whole questions...Maybe it needs about more than an hour for me to finish it...Haix still haven't done anything yet...And had my lesson last Wednesday but til now still have not practise anything...Haix why am I so lazy ya??My cousin just went back today...So my time is a bit looser for me loh...Haha if not I ar don't know how to divide my time for so many activities...
Today Ellen come to my place and we made sushi...Hehe so funny when we doing it...Lots of fun!!Love cooking a lot!!Haha...Mad already me...Going to Tanjung Puteri Resort this coming Thursday and Friday...First time staying outside with friends!!!!Whoaah!!!I really can't wait man...My first time and it'll be lots of us man...Hehe and barbeque too >.<
Then after that, I'm planning to go to my cousin's house and go to look for my nieces loh...Then maybe can learn more pastry ma...Haha but ya don't know how much heavier am I now??Don't dare to stand on the weighing scale already...=( Just now only finished using hoola hoops for my this holiday first exercise I think...Hahaha
Oh come back to my plan...Hee hee...Hmm then 22nd maybe taking my PMR result...Erm wish me good luck la...Haix a bit worried...I'm afraid I can't get good result...Then I can't pursue my dream...Hope my result won't breaks everything loh...And my Taiwan trip also...Haha...Okok...After that, Christmas me and my sister are planning to go to KL shopping!!!I had waited for it for sooooo long already!!!I can't wait to go to KL sooner!!!I want shop!!!!!!Haha...A bit mad when mention shopping at KL...This holiday I still had not reported myself at KL man...Hahaha really slow this time...Cause I had planned to buy a lot of things man...Hahaha so k la...Got to stop this blog here...Byezz and Take care, buddy...
~~^^Hope can see you again in my dream soon...Can't wait to see you again!!^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment