Background

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Wan Ting's and Kee Mee's Product...



Haha today I'm going to post up Wan Ting's and Kee Mee's products...Wan Ting drew boy boy and Kee Mee drew girl girl...Haha...They are really pro man...Haha love them so much!!!Don't know how are we going to survive if Music Club without them...Haha
Erm...Today went to school to have seminar practise...Hahaha 'cause laughed a lot in school today...Really a lot and a lot of a lot of jokes to tell!!!Hahaha.......I'm going to mad again....Hahaha!!!REally funny when I remembered some......
Erm.....My dad says my hair grow long again....But I can't stop it wad....Haha...And I agree too....Really fast lah....TOo fast.....He asked me to go cut short perhaps boy hair....Haha hmmm mist probably I won't la....Haha.....
Ok la.....Actually, no much thing to share with today....Just waiting for my cousin tomorrow.....So will be online tomorrow noon too I guess.....So take care!!!

~~^^Hey I'm waiting for that song...I really can't find it somewhere else...Hehe love ya lot^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment