Background

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What Is love??

Last night 2.30am only sleep...Online...My days just left online??Erm...I dreamt of him again...I really miss him a lot...Haix...When can I see him??I really wish I could see him soon...Haix...
What is love??I don't really think that everyone understand it...I'm not sure whether can I understand it but at least I'm sure that my mind now only have one conclusion...
Last night a guy which is my ex-schoolmate proposed me to be his girlfriend.But of course I declined it...I have no feeling towards him...Just treat him as normal friend...Not even like my friends around me...How does a sweet looking girl looks like??I don't understand...I don't get it...Please don't make fun of me...

~~^^When can I see you again??^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment