Background

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Am I happy?

Last night don't know why actually I'm really no mood and not happy but he made me smile again...Haha quite cheered up a bit last night loh...Hmm then last night I also chatted with Chia How,Shao Tat, EX and K.J.C. in the same time loh...Then really tired of typing message til around 2am...
I hope what I'm thinking before this really just my wild guess...So I need to concentrate in my own job now la...Busy with Music Club's things...Tomorrow morning going to school...Then maybe my cousin will be coming to my place on Tuesday or maybe tomorrow night ba...Not sure yet...Haha yay then can go watch movie already...Who wanna go??My cousin is pretty ya...Haha...=p has nice figure and nice looking...
Ok...So this will be my blog...Bubyezzz

~**I drank much more water than usual today.I'm obedient today^^... **~

No comments:

Post a Comment