Background

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tired...

Yesterday woke up 7.30 am then followed my parents to their work place then 9 something went to Shi Ling's house...Then slept at her house til about 11.30am only woke up and need to get ready to go to school...Actually last few nights, I have several sleepless night...I don't know why this would happened...I thought a lot of useless things...Then I'm really grateful to some of my friends that told me some things that encourage me a lot...Really thankful...
Yesterday we went to school to help Wan Ting do da invitation card for retreat then after that we do the sample of the souvenier for our senior...Can't wait to see those 11 souvenier...Haha...I think it could be very very nice drawing...
Last night I went to sleep very early, around 10.30 pm...I'm really really tired...I don't have so much strenght to play with myself...So I putted my phone very far away from me and so it won't wake me up...But actually I wanted to switch it off...But don't know what and why stopped me from this...But maybe I'll really have a great and nice rest...
Next week perhaps we need to go out to busy with Music Club's stuff for the whole week...So maybe this can stop me from thinking silly things... I wanted to buy some novels to accompany me but have no chance to go out...Haizz I wanted to go KL but my sister is not free...Need to wait til Christmas...But I'm afraid at that time I need to rush back for my PMR result...Haizz I wanted to learn guitar but no one can teach me...=( I wanted to do lots and lots of things!!!But I have no mood to do it...
Yesterday, I told Kor Xian a lot of things...I told her I really can't stand for myself...I can't tolerate with myself...Everyday's emotion are really great great different...I'm afraid I'll lose control one day...Really hard to say...That's all for this blog...
~~^^May I love you??^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment