Background

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Moody...

Don't know why am I became so moody the whole day??No one knows that the whole day i was just a mad girl...Don't know what am I doing...I promised to compose a song...And I really hope I can hand out a song for him soon...I hope I can do it...I wrote a lot of things in a piece of paper today...My hand couldn't stop and my heart felt very uneasy and it was like very very tight and my brain feel like explode in anytime...Everytime I'll do that when I'm feeling low...But why am I feeling low this time??I don't know...I really worried about him if he doesn't reply me...And I'll non-stop thinking a lot of things...So this everything made me upset my whole day...Til now, I know I'm tired...But I'm still waiting for his message...He said he'll give me a message...I'll keep on waiting...Do you know that I am that silly girl???I don't know whether how many of you will come and visit my blog or maybe no one will but I just really wanna say I really love you so much...I know somehow I had regret something on the other day...So hope I'll never do that anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment