Background

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Am I wrong?

Since Sunday, sensed everything started to change...I don't know whether is it my own imagination or is it the truth...I sensed that he started to escape...Hmm I'm sorry to say that and if I made a wrong conclusion, please forgive me...Don't know why...I thinked a lot...Last night sleepless again...I jumped up of fright while I'm sleeping at least 3 times...When I'm awake, I'm thinking of him...Once I closed my eyes, in my world all appears his image...I dreamt of him last night...This is really horrible...Why is it so scary??I never had this kind of feeling before...I know I'm worse than anything now...I don't think so that's any way for me to cure now...But I really hope that, all I'm writing here today are rubbish...I hope it's not true from what I'm thinknig...I know I'm silly...I can't help myself and control myself...I'm useless now...Can't do anything well...Even can't have a good sleep...In previous time, I know I at least can control myself in 'some' way but I really can't do it this time...I should try my best...Hope all the best to me and.....Hope you are fine in every single way.....and promise me, please be happy always.....~*~*Just for you*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment