Background

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Happy or not happy??

Just woke up, and taken my brunch...Last night no update so today must update loh...Yesterday went to school for choir practise but actually we are just chit chatting most of the time...Very high...But no one knows what I really thinking about in my mind...No one can understand it...
After that around 12.30pm we walked down to hutan bandar and raning cats and dogs but have no choice, so we walked under the rain...Then we took a cab to Leisure Mall to watch movies...1pm watching Harry Potter and 3.30pm watched Chicken Little...Both are great great movie...Very nice and I wanted to watch Harry Potter again...Because I missed the beginning of this movie 'cause I'm late and this movie is really nice!!!So I wanted to watch it again!!!
Last night, chatted with him in MSN...Erm... just felt that long time had not chatted with him...So felt happy too...Actually, like this I'm already satisfied...I can satisfied very easily...So I don't know is this good or bad to myself but I only know that, no one makes me laughed last night, but only him.....Really love him so much...Ok la I'll be stopping here this time 'cause I still had house works, piano and my school works to be completed by me...Haizz...Actually, planned to call him today, but I'm afraid I have no time to do so...^^~~Missing you heavenly~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment