Background

Friday, October 7, 2005

Finishing soon!!!!

Yeah!!!Another 6days n my PMR will b over!!!!!Whooooaahhh can't wait that PMR last day.........Hahaha 'coz probably having a gathering wif primary classmates........If there's chances hope we can take nice shots of pic we old frendzzz loh........=pIf got den I'll try 2 post it up lah.......Haha
Finally 5 subjects hav past......Wat a real burden n stress........Hehehe left last 2 subjects KH and Geog.........Hopes that everything'll go on smoothly n wish me best of luck loh.........
Now a bit tired dunu wad 2 post up coz din slp last nite again.........Burning midnite oil........I think dis was my 4th time ba.........B'coz of d history.........Haizzzz but I think I gonna let my teacher upset agian loh........Although it's my last exam.........Hahahah
At school seldom laugh like I did in the past..........So sianzz leh....Haizzz hope I can find a gud job next week so that I can go 2 work n earn money n not wasting my time at sch gossiping loh.........
Hehehe another gud news 4 me was no need to go to sch for 4days man........Hehehe gonna ponteng at home again......But actually ya, I oso dunu wat's de use I'm staying at home 4 d next few days........i dun think so I'm so hardworking 2 revise hard loh......Hahaha
Last thing I wanna shared wif all of u n made me quite frustrated wif it is my bro said if I got more than 3A's in PMR, he would buy me an iguana!!!!U noe wad's da hell animal was???!!!!!I dun wan!!!!!!!!!I rather choose not to get even an A!!!!!!!!Hope all da iguana extinct before my PMR result release out loh.........Hehe........Kk tht's all for my bloggie.......Take gud care of urself ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment