Background

Friday, October 7, 2005

IBoring day.........

Jz now smses chatted wif him.........I'm a bad gal loh.............Made things worst for wad???Chatted happily n nicely y tok abt sumthing else???I'm reli so regret...........I'm so stupid.........Pls dun ignore me loh.........I talked to him like having thorns.........haizzzz reli scared he not happy loh..........Y am i so stupid????? He said something that mayb can counted as quite memorable de loh..........Haizzzz I'm really de most stupid person in this world............I know he concerned abt me n care abt me, dis frend..........Y am I making things worse leh???
Din go to sch 2day,2ml n monday..........Straight 4days.........Hahaha........jz now marked my sejarah parer really cham...........I wronged 17 leh!!!!!!!I got frends wrong oni3,6,9...............Got one even all correct man!!!!!!!!!Haizzzzz...........My frend asked my sej mark den once they knew it den they said:"Hey same wif him leh!!!"Then I was dunu wad 2 answer them.........Then Ling said got rhinocerous...........Got meh???Really got???Hope everything wif miracles to happen.........

No comments:

Post a Comment