Background

Saturday, October 1, 2005

3 more days

Today went to temple to pray for my coming exam........Haizzz so unfortunately loh.........Nvm la dun talk abt it adi........Then went back to school in time la.........Finally he returned my comb then at tht time my hair reli very messy loh........So I started to comb my hair loh.........It's different!!!!!!!It's totally different from before I borrowed to him........So I know he lost it and bought the same one back to me...........Then Ling actually knows it but she juz kept quiet........Juz smiling and asked all strange questions..........So I asked him........He actually denied and then lastly he admitted loh.........Hahaha.......I think no one will aspect me to know lah..........Coz of coz I got d feeling wif it liao de ma.....Dunu I used 4 how many yr liao leh........4gotten........Hahaha
After our school assembly, almost all female student went to clean up the classroom for our exam needs loh........Rain so heavily..........After that, went back to the outdoor hall.........Today chatted quite lot wif KS loh.......Haizzz long time din chatted adi..........After recess, we all went back to the classroom and wrap the mahjong paper ourself.......After that went back to hall again to listen to our teachers' speech.........Hahaha u noe wad???Our school gave us everyone each set of pencil and eraser.....Hahaha.......So touched.........So, thanks to SSI ya!!!!
Reached home about 8pm then had my dinner alone as usual then my dad asked me to go to bank to help him again loh.......Then on my way sent a lot of smses wif frends and also chatted wif him 4 a while loh.......Hahaha..........So really quite happy and excited 2day lah.........Dunu y......
Lastly, I want to apologise to everyone if I've made any stupid o careless mistake in my conversation o anything, I beg for your forgiveness..........Sorry!!!!!!!Hopefully, wish me best of luck!!! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment