Background

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Another Week o Two to Suffer.............

Time flies so fast ya.........Hahahaha...........I just need to suffer for about a week or two then I graduate my FOrm3 liaozzz...........Hehehehe.............So fast.............Really don't know how I spent my Form3's time.............Like this also can drag til today.............So unbelieveable...........
Now what I need to do is study hard like hell and pray hard also...........Pray for minimum 5A's then I can go Taiwan next year..........Hahaha...........Coz my sis promised me to bring me to Taiwan if I got 5A's or above..........Hehe So I really have to study hard loh..........
Really can I concentrate and study ar???Haha..........I'm wondering.........I'm afraid I might waste my another precious week.........Only left not more than 10 days liao loh...........Hahahaha.........Best of luck to me loh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment