Background

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So Tiring.......

Why is it everyone busying with their studies at home but all I did at home it's just online and listen songs or playing with handphones...........What's wrong with me??Last minute only want to revise then got no enough sleep for myself..........Slept quite late for last few days.........Then woke up early also.........Haizzz Malaysia got an extra panda already lah.......Hope I really can study hard and excel in my PMR loh.......Just another two weeks........Bear with it and everrything will be over.........Really can't wait for it.........=p
I have quite a number of books still din finished yet with those excercises and practice.........I even stopped my piano lesson for about a month I think........Oh ya I just received my practical exam's result yesterday.........Not very good la........But for me, it's not very bad liao loh....Haha........I got 113 upon 130.........Passed la....Hehe.........Luckily loh......But very funny was my Grade1 got 110, Grade2 112 then Grade3 113.........Hahaha.......It's between these marks one loh........Hehe...........Kk I think I'll stop here this time......Very sleepy...........Gd nitezzz

No comments:

Post a Comment