Background

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ponteng again........

I'm suppose to be at school now actually but I skip school again........Hahah........Yea my classmate all dun wanna go to school so I also din go loh.......But I think I can revise now but ya, I revised for a while juz now then kept walking here and there, listen song, play with da phone.......So how much can I really revised???I'm wondering......Too relax at home liaozzzz hahaha.........But quite nice la.........Just another 1 week!!!!!!! Another week is all our battle already.........It's really too fast.......Isn't it???Haizzz why ya Earth spin at rocket's speed izzit???No one can catch it.......Hahaha so wish me enjoy studying ya........
I can't wait for Pmr adi.........Hahaha coz mayb the last day of our Pmr we'll go out with all our Standard 6Orchid 2002, SSU classmate...........Hehehe..........Really overjoyed..........Hope this gathering will b successful.......Hehehehe Good luck for everything!!! Ciaozzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment