Background

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sob.........

Not much people visit my blog here.......Friends that I know who visited here are those who I trust you a lot.......So, please don't do anything to upset me or made me unhappy anymore.........How I took my exam for the last few days??I really don't know........Once I've finished my exam yesterday, I felt really terrible........Don't know why.......Everyone went out to celebrate.......But I went home and rest.........Everyone expect me to go out but I didn't........Haizzz last night, tears shed in my eyes........Don't know what to do........I'm trying to be calm........I'm very very calm already........I've controlled myself to the maximum.............Thanks buddies who really said a lot of things to me last night.........Especially bro and ch........Thank you!!!I won't forget both of you in my life.........
Actually, I doubt that everyone don't know what had happened but I wouldn't mention it here.......Coz I really hate it........But luckily after so many things had happened, holidays liao loh.........So can made me to think it over.......And let me have a rest........I don't want to go to school!!!!!At school really brings me a lot of sadness.......Is this one of a part of secondary school's life???Haizzz.........don't know la.........Go KL shopping til I shiok lah...........
May God bless me to forget all sad things.........But I need to learn from mistake too.........Haizzzz very blur la..........Don't know what to do..........Take care.........

No comments:

Post a Comment