Background

Friday, August 26, 2005

Upset...........

This holiday is not quite a nice 1..........Coz to me I'm not very happy for this holiday.........But y???I dun know.......I shouldn't b not happy.....I have no rite 2 be not happy also.........Jz now called Penny and ask her to borrow me cd then she told me today she went to leisure mall with Ruimin, Songye, Irene, Lihjian and Shaotat to watch movie.........So it's very understandable......So, since juz now I felt something different loh..........Haizzz...........Wanna drop something down but dun noe why couldn't do it.........
I know I must give up this time...........But why til now I still can't do it???It really hurt me so deep..........How can I get out from here??I really can't stand it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why is it I'm such a failure to do everything????Even such an easy task also can't do well.........What will happen if there's much more big task and difficulties in d future???
Can anyone make me cry out loud???I really want to cry it out so that I'll feel much better..............Not like now........................Very very heavy burden..................................I don't know how to face it next week, when school reopen..........

No comments:

Post a Comment