Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Don't want to give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These days kept thinking of wanna to give up or not??I know this's depends on myself.........Whether I still got feeling or not.........Yep..........Then but this's not the problem but this two weeks, my zodiac indeed discourage me to continue my own decision.........So don't know what to do.......'coz I know that I really do believe in zodiac sign............
So, I'm making a decision that I want to cut off my long hair...........I want to cut it short............So, everything will be over and I don't want it again.............Wanna hav a new look, a new life.........Don't want to look behind my way, my sad and gloomy past-days................
Off, off and goodbyezz to all my bad memories....................
Please give me some command if I reli cut off my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment