Background

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So blur~~~

Yesterday finally school reopened.........And celebrated National Day.......Since I sat bus from my house til assembly, I spoke not much........Everyone know I'm different........Then Yiwen came and asked me why I didn't cut my hair, and yeah I'm not happy with this........'coz Saturday and SUnday all my family were busy....So no one bring me to the saloon.......So, my mum said go this coming Sunday 'coz my bro come back sure he's going too.......
I didn't talked even a word to him........Really felt embarassing with myself.....What am I going to do??I think I really thinked too much.....Nothing had happened and why am I escaping so much??Then Ling kept saying that nothing between them........But think other way.......Everyone are talking both of them also.........So what are happening actually???I want YOU to tell me personally!!!Can you?????I want to quit this battle.....I surrender........I'll leave the game to you........I'll give you my support.........Although you know nothing about what I'm thinking........

No comments:

Post a Comment