Background

Saturday, August 27, 2005

FInally..........

Hehe.........Just now went out with my family.........Then finally, my mum asked me to cut off my hair..........Haha.........So tomorrow my sis will bring me to cut my hair and i'll have my new hairstyle and new life, start afresh!!!!Haha........Like format computer loh.....Haha.........See whether will take any photo or not.........Hehe.......=p can't wait for it..........
Perhaps Monday when school reopen lots of my frends will start giving opinion about this and that.......Really can't wait for it.......Haha.......Don't know how long I've grew it and don't know how many months I've waited for this day........One cut will bring all my not happy things away.........Don't want to look back anymore........My senior Lijie and Pris sing a song called 'Hold On'.Inside there got a line was written 'keep on walking and never look back' so i'll follow as wad it said........Haha...............So exciting.........Like this if I can't bear it i can cry out loud.........Don't know how many years ago everytime I cutted my hair I'll cry for at least don't know how many hours.........Haha...........So as you know that I really love my hair very much...........Although sometimes its really troublesome........So this is the way I forget everything.........
Because of YOU I sacrificed myself........But wad had you done??I've nothing to say anymore........

No comments:

Post a Comment