Background

Thursday, September 1, 2005

Happy Day

I'm really mad at the internet server!!!!!!I wrote a long blog just now but suddenly dc........Haizzz........But just wanna tell what I felt today loh.....Haha.........Went to Kota TInggi with my family then went to Desaru for my 1st time!!!!!Haha.......Now very black loh........Hahaha..........coz stand there for almost an hour......Hahaha after that went to a place dunu call Sengat o wat lah........Went there to eat lunch for seafood........Damn expensive man........Don't ever got there.......And there's really old and dirty loh.........Hahaha.........
I'm really happy today......Someone asked me to promise him to be happy forever but I dunu what to do........All I can do is juz try my best.........Thanks to all my friends that encourage me when I'm feeling down......Really grateful to all of you........

No comments:

Post a Comment