Background

Wednesday, July 6, 2005

So Troubling.........

My goodness!!!!!!!What all things were happening???Why do you(Shanghan)apologize to me??Never mind lah.....I won't take it in my heart for long time one......If got also for short while only........Haha......So bear with it ya......I won't bear in mind for more than a week I think.......But why are you so foolish??Wrote my name there.....Don't scared people laugh ar???Don't do it next time ok??Just take it was a dream......Never happen NEXT time again ok??
Everything's not anyone's fault........All it was my only fault.......No one to blame and no one knows why.......Even myself can't get it understand but I'm very very sure that I won't blame anyone and no one had made me not happy.........No one!!!!!I'm thinking too much myself and lastly hurting myself deeper and deeper.....I can't see the stain but I really felt hurt.........
Why are you so charming and made me hurting myself so stupidly and foolishly........Where's your charming place??I don't found it........So is this called l-o-v-e love????But I really lack of courage to love........I know I'll hurt more deeper if I really love you........'Cause it doesn't stand more than 1% between both of us.......I know he has his own pretty princess in his heart.......No one can took that place out for any replacement........No one can........Except her.........
I don't know whether this is a good ways or not.......I started to escape from him whenever I saw him.......I won't talk to him if not necessary.........Am I doing the right thing???Hope friends out there willing to give me an answer and help me to walk out from my shadow of heart........It is dark right now.........Really don't know what to do............

No comments:

Post a Comment