Background

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Parents Day........

Today our school was parents day so, no schooling!!!Yeah!!Haha....Slept for quite a few hours just now.....Hehe....SO refreshing.....But can't help stop missing him....Didn't saw him today.....Ellen's mum represent as my mum to take my result....When we reached school, I saw his brother with a man....Maybe that's his father la.......How come he din came??Haizzzz......Haha.....Teacher quite praise me a lot today....Ellen's mummy is quite happy also....She said she'll be my god-mum if teacher asked abt her....Haha....
Everyone suspect am I really do like him.....Is it because before this I always tell them I like this fellow then the next time I tell them I like that fellow??For what I understand myself was.......Before I got a bf I don't really want to love them whole heartedly because I don't want to be hurt....I only willing to love them when we are really care of each other.....NO one understand me.....No one could!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment