Background

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Quite Happy Today When The Time We Had Together....

Today almost all the free time I kept looking at him....Don't know he noticed it or not........But I really does enjoy my time.......Haha...He looks quite handsome today.....He's quite a special guy....Haha everyday looks different.......Don't know why........Maybe just depends on his own mood......It would cheer him up too if he's in a good mood.......I don't know whether he noticed it or not.......I've been quite contrast showing IT.......'coz I really don't know what to do.......Shi Ling today know a lot about me.......That night I told her quite a lot of things.........She said 3 things that made me not forget........1st, she said he very concerned about me.......'coz today I kept laughing very badly.....He just kept asking me am I alright and smiling there and sitting behind me.......But Is that called concern???I don't really think it was.....Ok never mind.......2nd, today she saw me talking with him beside the corridor watching down there and each other when we talk....Talked happily.....Chatting in the sun set shining through our face and eyes.........Haha......Truly, it's a nice scene.........Lastly, she said somethink that I don't even get it myself.......She told me my feeling towards him today very very special.......Very deeply.....Am I??But I really do happy for all the time with him today......I think I fell quite deep again.......How am I going to stop myself??I fell too easily........Can't control.....
Sincerely, Shanghan always saying that I like to act cute.......Am I really that kind of person??I really do like to know.....If that was the kind of me, I really willing to change myself.......I don't want to be a hateful person....So anyone can tell me sincerely??I really want to know it.......
I want to let others know that I really do like him!!!!!Anyone who willing to listen to me and say I like him??!!Impossible.......I just wanna share my story with all of you.......I really want to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment