Background

Saturday, July 9, 2005

No Expression............

Yong Xing these days kept asking me why am I so strange?But I don't think where I've been strange........Maybe talk lesser loh.......Then din smile as much as last time did loh.........So tired to think of so many things........I want to gave up MYSELF............I can't even cure myself how am I going to cure other problems???Last few days, I don't talk much to him in class........Sometimes don't even a word........Maybe I felt no mood or no feeling was because of this la........But sincerely, I'm asking myself if can then prevent to talk to him loh.........Am I stupid???Haizzz..........Then today only like still got talk to him..........
Yesterday he asked me why am I switching off my phone again??Then I knowed he got look for me also.......Haha........Then he told me he changed his num then I was like so so so surprised!!!!He changed to 017 de number man.........Very expensive leh........Haizzz........Nvm la......Choon Khit kept saying that "wah he changed to 017 leh.......Then how??Wanna give up ar??"Waliew........People change number then must give up meh????Then smsed him last night then my phone just left RM3.++............Just a few minutes ago, he smsed me........Then don't know tomorrow will left how much liao loh...........

No comments:

Post a Comment