Background

Thursday, June 16, 2005

What Am I Thinking About??

This few days after holidays, quite happy in school and all lessons I had attended.I've been laughing for the past 2 days....With all my classmates and friends....In my class now everybody were talking about me and Shao Tat.....But don't know what really happened.....Especially Shanghan....Always playing a fool...Even my good friends also talking those things.....Haizzz
Actually I'm just don't want to make things to be more embarassing.....'Feeling' towards him, not don't have.....It's just that, he had his own lover and admirer.....So I won't stand for any chance and me having PMR for this year....So I'm not very willing to date for this year.......
Today BM we got our pembentangan for two groups....That two groups were all boys and quite familiar with me....1 group did quite smoothly but the another one did not so good.....and our teacher really so cruel....She punished the boys....I really not wiiling see that kind of incident in front of me.....I don't like to see it!!!
This 3 days, everynight I came online for checking mails and so on...Like no homework one....Haha but really not much homework got to be done....Maybe 'cause at school teacher also din teach much and just discuss for our exam papers.....
Last night........Nope!!!Not last night..This morning Shanghan smsed me at 6 o'clock and told me that he can't fell asleep b'cause he drank too much tea for his supper....Haha....He woke me up from my nice dream.....Haha.......Again he smsed me before dawn.....Haha....So funny........

No comments:

Post a Comment