Background

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Quite Blur.......

That day Shi Ling said something that made me very blurred.....She said when I saw Shao Tat I'm using like the sweet smile but in front of Shanghan I'm laugh very happily....That what's I'm thinking When I'm free this few days....She said HE's another aim....But is it the truth??I hope it's not....Then last night i chatted with Bernard, my primary school classmate...Just found out that he's a nice guy....Haha.....What am i talking about??But ya..truly he's a nice guy...But he told me today.He said he don't like girl elder than her...Anyway, next week maybe I'll go meet him...
Yesterday's choir I think it was quite good.....But our teacher said said something that made my thought wild again.....She said no matter what's the result for our next competition, don't be upset....'cause everyone have put in effort....It's just that how much effort you had put in....All of you had put in effort so as others school........Then I'm thinking...Is it our performance not that good??Really not that good??So, we must put in much much more effort and realize our wish.....We must do it!!!!We are the best!!!
Haha.....Starting from the next month, Ellen will be coming my house for her piano lesson with my teacher....Don't know how would it be....

No comments:

Post a Comment