Background

Saturday, June 25, 2005

So Excited!!

Whoah have been quite a long time didn't update my blog already....So erm ya.....Lots of things to say.....That day Shi Ling went to asked Shao Tat some very sensitive question.....He asked whether he likes me or not?He did not answer even a word....Maybe Shi Ling told him a lot of things but I also don't know....This few days I really do saw a bit changes la...Haha........I'm really soo excited 'cause tomorrow we are going to watch Initial D....Hao Ran got 30 tickets and so we can go....Haha....Shao Tat going also....
Tomorrow will be pandu puteri de orientasi then I'm attending it....Just now Shao Tat tell me, he's going to help there.......Haha........I'm so so so happy.......Hehe....Yea yea yea!!!!Yep just now Shu Wei suddenly came and chat with me then he's going to watch Initial D tommorrow but that's never mind but you know what??Same time leh!!!!Oh my God!!But hopes really nothing will happens la...Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment