Background

Monday, June 13, 2005

I Don't Want To Go Back To School!!!

Tomorrow school will be reopening again.....Awh........I'm not well-prepared yet!!!Awh.......I'm so lazy to go back to study and face all kind of stress.......This year full of stress and work that should be done.....I don't want!!!Why is it so much of test and examination need to be done by a student??Why??W-h-y, why???Haizzz......Even I've bought myself novels but I don't even dare to touch it....'cause I'll addicted to it.......Awh..........So lazy man.......
Don't know how long am I going to update my blog adi.....But I really can't wait to go back for our choir practise........Hehezz.....=p Our competition coming soon........Can't wait...Really can't wait.....Hope we can enter for the kebangsaan competition....Yea if kebangsaan then go Istana Budaya.....Cool!!That place was really really nice man!!So beautiful.....I went there that day when I went to K.L's trip......Took some photo there also....Hehez.........Wonderful place for performance.......I can't help myself stop day-dreaming.......Haha.......
Just now Tat smsed me.......Haha.......So long didn't sms chat with him liaozz........Haha.......Yeah I din tell all of you something....One night at K.L that day I din sleep for the whole night with my cousin.....We chat til dawn.....Then at the time 5 o'clock in the morning.....Shanghan smsed me and all his friend also then he din sleep for that night also...Then me was like so surprised and happy for such a coincidence.......Haha........

No comments:

Post a Comment