Background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is a scheduled post thus Happy New Year everyone!!
2012 will be a tough year for me...
I am taking extrasssss credit hours in order for me to probably graduate early...
I know it's very very tough however, it really does save a lot of my living expenses...
Thus, I really hope that I can cope with the things I front...

This year CNY, my family are not travelling anywhere...
However, during early April we are going to China for Ching Meng...

Besides, I'm aiming and try to get cheap air ticket to visit Australia or NZ to pay a visit at my clefies place before they graduate!!
So AA, please get your ticket price lower please...

I know previously I aimed 3.0 CGPA for my studies and yet to achieve now...
Thus, this will still be my goal...

And, also I want my name plate necklace!!

What's more?
A PEN camera...
Probably I shall make myself a diet plan? To get as low as 45kg?
Hmmmm... Who knows?

From all to all, I want lots of love and caring from all my friends, bf and family!!
That'll be really contented already... ^^

Happy new year peeps~

No comments:

Post a Comment