Background

Friday, October 7, 2011

Singapore Solo Day

On the Malaysia Day, no one is free to accompany me on that day...
So decided to go Singapore alone...
My purpose is to visit the national library to do my FYP...
Although I spent very long hour in the library, I did my solo shopping as well! ^.^

Bought 1 top and 1 dress in Bugis Street..

My sis came out to meet me during lunch hour and brought me to try this particular shop...
Ramen Champion at Iluma, Bugis

They uses the same equipment with "Snowflakes" in Klang Valley...
They will give us this equipment and it'll blinks and vibrate when our order is ready for collection...


Photobucket


I ordered from the Sapporo stall...
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is my gantetsu がんてつ


















Then in the evening, me and my met up with my bro and we car pool back home...
On the way home, we dropped by at Century Garden (back valley of Standard Chartered Bank) to buy our dinner...

Photobucket
3 person dinner but seems like for 8 person.. Because all the food in that valley is DELICIOUS!!

















Before I left Singapore of course I wouldn't miss the chance to buy KFC Egg Tart!!
My favorite.. I couldn't find it in any JB KFC...
Even in KL not all KFC is available...
And this is the double joy chocolate egg tart!!
Wahaha...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment