Background

Friday, August 5, 2011

Adda Height Maple Red C2

It has been very long since my last update about my new home at Adda Height...
Finally it's completed and ready for hand over...
Few days back my parents got the key of the house and all access card for the entrance at guard area...

Photobucket
The little tiny garden


Photobucket
The little tiny living room


Photobucket
Little tiny living room 2 and dining room


Photobucket
Bedroom 4, toilet3 and exit to outdoor


Photobucket
Another view at little tiny living room


Photobucket
My toilet! wakaka~


Photobucket
Another toilet3 shot


Photobucket
Master bedroom's view


Photobucket
Bathroom 1


Photobucket
Bathroom 1


Photobucket
Room 2


Photobucket
Staircase


Photobucket
Front view


Photobucket



Photobucket
Home sweet home~

Overall it's a little tiny house... LOL~
34'X70' cluster house (linked semi-detached)
Lots of renovation stuff like furniture and designing part have to do... But I guess I'm not so much involve with the job... Just wait to move in... Hehe...
Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment