Background

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Stubborn or perfectionist?

I know everyone will ask what can stubborn relate to perfectionist?
I admit that I'm a true perfectionist...
I please for everything happen to me or happen around me to be perfect...
It's not only the thing i manage to be perfect, but I want others to treat me perfectly as well...

The more i ask for perfect the more stubborn I would be...
Is this really became a harm in between us?
In reality, I know there is nothing be perfect...
Or just I'm asking for too much?

I don't know how do I overcome myself inside me...
I always tried and tried to let go my perfectionism...
But I'll always lose my control and never have a thought in mind...
I am still very stubborn to achieve what I want...

I admit that to pursue for perfectionism can kills someone...
I admit I'm tired of it already.
But I still can't let it go...
If I really do change myself, am I really being myself?
People like you being your trueself or laugh and act like a clown outside and don't know how it bleeds inside?

I'm nearly collapsed...

No comments:

Post a Comment