Background

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm in love with lomography!!

I don't know why is it exam period break too long for my next paper and i have plenty of time...
And I found my interest...
I'm in love with lomography!!
And I went to look for lomo's camera and out of my expectation it is very cheap!!
From RM40-RM300.. You can get your lomo...
Last night I showed my boy and he say if I want then just get it loh...
But then today he warned me lomo needs to buy film, needs to develop photos...
It would be much more expensive than using DSLR...

I'm a person which pretty love photography...
But I don't have capital for me to pursue my interest... =(
Why is it always like that...
When you found something you really fond of but somehow you can't get it...
Sigh...
Please advice me shall I get a lomo camera...

I want a Holga 135!!
I had made some survey and saw 1 shop located at SS2, PJ selling various type of lomo camera... And their price is quite reasonable too! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment