Background

Friday, April 1, 2011

True Friends

Hello peeps, after I had met up with my secondary senior, Goh Boon Hao last night...
I have quite many thought in my mind floating...
Knowing him, I felt very lucky...
He's not only our school "School grass", he's also a very very nice guy...
I felt very happy that although we didn't get to contact each other often, but he's still a very sociable and many topic person...
The most importantly, my boy can join us well... =)

I know friends are all fated to know each other...
Good friends or bad friends... All are fated you can't escape from any of it...
I have true friend since kindergarten till now...
I have many besties from primary 1 till now...
I have many sisters from secondary till now...
I have many best friends in my college life...

If friends=$$ I guess I'm very loaded now...

Cherish all friends around you...
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment