Background

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bali Trip Day4

Yes everybody~~ Finally I'm back to update my another post...
The reason I dragged so long for another update is, last week I've went back to JB and my time is so packed...
And also my upload capacity is fulled again...
Sad... But anyway, now i've found myself an option to upload my pictures without apply another blogger account... LOL~
OK! Shall cut it short...
I can blog again!! Wakaka~~

My 4th day of the trip, we actually set off to Turtle Island of Bali...
We took the "glass boat" to see chorals and fishes under the sea...



Photobucket
And this is our "glass boat" and just 4 of us + tour guide + boat driver


Photobucket
And when the boat stops and really we can see the chorals! Amazing... Balinese are so brilliant ar... Just cut their boat base and replace to glass and earn money... WTF



Photobucket
See? Only our family...

Then very fast we reached the turtle island...
We were damn exciting and saw all tourist get the chance to carry the big turtle and snap pictures!
So we can't wait d...
Photobucket
My sis kissing the turtle



Photobucket
Mummy so cute carrying the turtle



Photobucket
And my dad wants to ride on turtle!!



Photobucket
Hehe... I'm very kind 1... Sayang the turtle... <paiseh the turtle is very heavy, i can't carry it higher>

Then we went further where there's a "pond" which full of turtles of young to old...
Photobucket
See so many turtles



Photobucket
This is 16years old if i'm not mistaken about 70kgs



Photobucket
You see... Damn heavy... Smaller than me but heavier than me... =.=


Photobucket
This particular 1 is isolated because is a different species from others turtle...

Actually the turtle island is like a mini zoo...
It contains lots of animals!
Come let's explore it!
Photobucket
Daddy mummy so brave to touch the salamander... @.@

Photobucket
Me and sis don't dare to carry it... >.<



Photobucket
And i'm afraid this eagle will come "tiuk" me... I guess you know what i meant... =.=



Photobucket
Bat... My parents don't want to go in the cage because they say bats are very smelly... Haha


Photobucket
Daddy with the loving burung gagaks



Photobucket
Victory ^^


I salute my daddy... =.=
I'm sick when I saw this huge snake...
The "zoo" workers keep want to put the snake around my shoulders but I kept ran away... =.=
Photobucket
Daddy intimating the snake



Photobucket
Daddy actually try to scared me with the snake head and I jumped all over the place... =.= Don't dare to touch the tails also...

After the fun visiting of the mini zoo...
We saw a man selling this beautiful kite...
Daddy loves it very much...
But because we don't have Rupiah left... And that man doesn't accept RM...
So, daddy just get to play with the kite at there only...
Photobucket
Seeing daddy play with the kite he likes a lot



Photobucket
Yours truly



Photobucket
A group photo of us



Photobucket
ME

After that we headed to a chinese restaurant for our lunch...
Photobucket
Typical chinese cuisine but all with very small portion...

After lunch, we headed to The Diamond, Sanur, Bali Hotel...
The tour guide told us that, that was the 1st hotel in Bali...
Of course we went there for our wine spa session...
I've had the best spa experience over there...

Photobucket

Photobucket
The beautiful and comfortable room



Photobucket
With bath tub in the room



Photobucket
And view to the sea while you are massaging...



Photobucket
And how considerate is them... They put a bowl of flower pedals for you to stare at it instead of putting nothing!


After our massage session after 2 hours, we went to the beach and took a walk...
Photobucket
Nice scenery

Then after we walk we saw this big glass building...

Photobucket
We didn't notice the diamond shape after we went back... =.=



Photobucket
This is a registration room for newly wed couple



Photobucket
And the buildings behind me is a chapel!



Photobucket
Beautiful place...



Photobucket
The lobby of the hotel


After our spa session, we went to a museum of Bali
Photobucket
Front view






Photobucket
Spiral stairs up to 5 stories and real busy when we reach the top...=.=



Photobucket
View from the musuem tower



Photobucket
Another perspective


And after our visit to museum, we went for our dinner again...
Photobucket
The best corn soup with real crab meat I had in Bali for so many days...



Photobucket
Full of food!!


At night we returned to the hotel and took out what we had bought in Bali...

Photobucket
Daddy and mummy took out the lamp cover than bought in Bali for our new house





No comments:

Post a Comment