Background

Friday, December 10, 2010

Restaurant Hak Seng

Last Sunday, before sending my sis to immigration we actually went dinner nearby the JB custom...

It was located at the end of the Stulang Darat if I'm not mistaken that road... >.<
This restaurant which is in our favourite list as well... =)
Oh ya! Last time it was located somewhere around the Kuey Tiao Kia at Stulang Darat but due to the upgrading of the road to Singapore it was forced to shut down the previous shop...

It's located at the Ground Floor of Lion City Hotel
I tell you what...
If you are those kind of people that can't decide what to eat and don't know what to order when you were in front of the waiter looking me looking you...
This restaurant is definitely are for you...
The owner of this restaurant is an uncle which his hair has turned all white seems very strict but too a very funny guy...
When you all were seated and he'll started to help you make choices himself and write down the order in words that you can't understand at all!
When you think you want to add more dishes, he'll say: "Nah... It's enough for you guys... Don't order anymore"
LOL~ Funny right? Normally people don't want to order but restaurant will keep asking you to order but this is the other way round... =D

Another specialties is that the uncle doesn't wear his shoes walking around in his shop!!
Haha...
Anyway, back to our meal...


Sweet and sour pork chop with potatoes

Vege with dried shrimps

Left: Tauhu and Right: 3 styles steamed egg inclusive of chicken egg, century egg and salted egg

Teochew style steam fish
I tell you...
The food there is soooo nice!!
Sincerely in JB we can hardly find food like this standard d...

And they not only serve Chinese food but they serve Western food!!
Don't look down at this chinese restaurant but their Western food don't really lose to Western restaurant as well!

I didn't have enough for the dinner so decided to add 1 more dish...
Black Pepper Chicken Chop  (Their best is Fried Chicken Chop)
This meal for 7 to 8 person cost us not more than RM150...
The fish is so fresh and the price is so much reasonable compared to some others famous chinese restaurant in JB...

Anyway, after our dinner we were supposedly to send my sis to the customs but my dad forgotten to drop her, so we straight away went to The Zon, Duty Free JB...
They are having crazy sales like throwing all those branded like Hush Puppies and etc up to 80% discount...
But I'm not feeling well that day so didn't even take a look at it...

Somehow I got myself somethings too!!
This chocolate so attracted me! Original price was RM12.50 after discount RM9 ^.^v
Couldn't resist it once reach home, so just opened package...

Stacks of Chocolate Piece

Remind me of Pringles eh? It's very nice loh.....

Peppero guess how much? Normal price outside the market RM4++ per box but only sold at RM10 for 4!!
Last but not least...
Bought this thing which I'm very very happy...
Tada!!
What is this called? =.= Cream decorator or what? I don't know...
I asked my dad "Pa, you want buy this for me? So I can learn how to make birthday cake"
He said "How much?"
I replied "RM9.90 loh"
Then he said "You want buy then buy loh..."

Then my mum went to paid at the cashier and later on she came back and said...
"Wow so cheap leh! Still got 30% discount!! Only RM6++ leh!"
I was like... Yeepi!! Grabbed something so worth it!! LOL!

So during my holidays I'll sure look out for cream cake recipe and explore at home...
Big big smile this time... =DD

1 comment: