Background

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Malacca Weekend Trip 2

Hey hey... I'm back to continue my post... =)

My Malacca weekend trip is very short indeed...
It's the 2nd day that all of us woke up in a very not good mood...
Cause we all stayed up too late the other night...
But to catch up the time we have in Malacca, we have to say goodbye to the bed...

Our first stop is to have dim sum breakfast...
Here it is!

Our first round

And I had the best chicken feet ever for dim sum

Various of choices... But of course I think the one in Johor Jaya still unbeatable! Hiak hiak~~

There's many round we had but just recommend their special dish... Fried Carrot Cake

Fried Oyster (very oily)
After we had our breakfast we headed to Mahkota Parade...
Christmas deco in Mahkota Parade
There's nothing much to shop there...
Maybe cause I get used to shop in KL?
Haha...
Then went to Pahlawan...
I'm just there to look here and there and give suggestion to those ladies... =.=
Really get me bored...
Due to shortage of time we had to leave and meet the others in Mahkota Parade...


Actually we planned to go for cake nearby Mahkota Parade...
But we have no time!!
So sad!!!! =(
Must visit Malacca again!!

NVM...
We had Chicken Rice ball next...

Our long table feast... =D

Claypot asam fish, chicken, vegetables and of course the famous rice... guess how much we ate? (14 person) RM225 OMG~ Damn expensive loh...

Last but not least a group photo of us... =)
Goodbye Malacca...
Goodbye my family...
Hope to see all of you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment