Background

Friday, November 26, 2010

Malacca Weekend Trip 1

Last weekend, my family and relatives decided to go Malacca because of the long weekend...
Monday is a public holiday in Johore...
So, to be more convenient, me and my bro meet them by going from KL...
It's a short but warming weekend...

My bro and me went to Malacca around 3pm...
In facts I drove on the highway to Malacca cause my bro did not even sleep the night before...
But, before entering to Malacca city both of us thinks that it's better that he drive...
Cause both of us are not familiar with Malacca and I'm not fast in action...
So ya...

On the way to the hotel
Saw this beautiful church
And of course this famous building in Malacca
Ok, our hotel is at Portuguese Village...
The budget hotel is belong to my aunt's friend...
And the location there is pretty convenient too...

Me and my bro reached Malacca quite early... 4.30pm...
My family and relatives hasn't reach by that time cause all is working on Saturday as well...
After everyone had checked in the hotel, and settled down, we went to Portuguese Village beside the sea to have dinner...


Fried Spicy Noodle

Heavenly Fried Sotong

Sambal Brinjals

Sambal Steamed Fish

Very nice Otah

Teochew style Steamed Fish

Wanna ask where is it?
The 1st stall of the Portuguese Village...
After that, we continued our trip to Jonker Walk...
It is a must when you had reached Malacca...
And oh ya! Our dinner is just a starter...
None of us feel full...
Cause we still have a lot upcoming snacks and meals... =D
Durian puff

Very attractive ya? It's nice too! =D

Very crowded that night... So didn't bought anything in the end...
Very beautiful structure and very baba and nyonya style...

After Jonker Walk, we went to have Satay Celup...
First of all I want to emphasize that this is not that good...
The one we went 2years ago is very very much better...
This is good, but not recommended

But why is there still a crowd although it's already late night?


Very cute fishcake

Want to emphasize again, this photo was taken before we even started to eat...
It's better to go to another one which is located near Jonker Street but mind you!
You have to queue up before you can really sit down and enjoy...
If you have the patience then it will definitely a great one! =)

After that, we headed back to our hotel...
We sat down at the lobby and started our talking and eating session that shouldn't miss every time we gather together...
By then, my bro ordered snacks beside the hotel for everyone...

Xia Jiang Chicken

Fried Soft Shell Crab

Portuguese Style Ikan Bakar
After all the dishes had finished it's about 1am++
And some of us has back to their room...
But of course I'm one of the one who stayed up to the latest...
Of course we continued to eat!! Haha...

Very nice pineapple tart and lou po ping...

Then my aunt's friend ordered from next door again their Mongolia Chicken...
I know my stomach can as big as a universe when come to nice food...
But, it's very late and we have to wake up early and continue eating for the next day...
So, stay tune for my next post! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment