Background

Monday, October 11, 2010

Work as QS

Yes, finally I'm working something related to my studies...
This is also the very first time I work in KL...
This job was introduced by my brother...
And I never had 1 formal interview...
A week before I start work, I just called my employer and ask about my job and all dos and donts...

Very first day of my work start...
I woke up very early because everyone told me that KTM is very crowded and it has very very long waiting time...
But maybe I'm lucky enough...
It's not as crowded as I thought...
The time I reached the platform was quite empty...

Slowly people came in...

And I realized the first day I took cab to LRT station and I reached my office on time!
So the next day I have to get out even earlier!!
Because I can't take cab  everyday...
Walked out to the main road to take a bus...

To see the sunrise... aiks... =(
I also want to show my working place!!
I love my office a lot...
It's very neat and tidy and very quiet and spacious place...
Very good for me to concentrate...

My very very big table!! And all the drawings and Schedule of Rate waiting for me on the very 1st day of work...

The entrance to the office and also stairs to mezzanine floor... Don't dare to take more photo because it's all CCTV recording in office... >.<

And I found out that the company has same birthdate with me!! =D

2nd table with computer and etc...

2nd day of work I received another tonnes of drawing... Sigh...


Working is like this...
Everyday I busy from the very early morning till I knock off...
Lunch not more than 20minutes...
No colleague to chat with me...
I'm the only QS in that firm...
Everyday just force myself and tell myself NOT TO SLEEP!!
Aiks...
Anyone have any idea to make me more energetic during works? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment