Background

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My 20th birthday

Every year my birthday falls during the final examination week in uni...
But this year, UTAR are not that bad...
I had my first paper on da 15th then break until 18th for 2 papers...
So i can relax and enjoy for my birthday! =D
On the 14th night I was chatting and eating with my housemates...
I actually wanted to wait until clock strive 12am...
But I'm tired so I turned in around 11.30pm...
But bei keep delayed reply my message and still telling the plan next day...
But I'm tired waiting for his late reply d...
When I'm half asleep half awake, Syuan came in and ask me weird question...
She wanted to borrow my strings and needles during midnight and during final exam??
Then I went out and took it for her...
Then I turned my head back, she's standing at the kitchen with bei...
Ya, I'm stunned for a second or two...
Cause I thought he was still sms-ing me and planning for the next day and telling me what time he'll come fetch me...

The cake he bought

So the next day we continued with his plan...
Cause it's my big day, so I doesn't have to plan anything... XD
Camwhore while waiting for traffic light

Me of the day!! ^.^

Went to Sunway Pyramid

Had lunch in Fullhouse

Lunch set 1
Lunch set 2


Iced lemon tea

Mushroom soup 4/5 stars

Bei ♥

Ham and mushroom pasta 3.5/5
I still love New York New York Deli =D


Me

Dory  fish something something 2.5/5

The cake served after meal 1.5/5

The arts on wall

I love this picture! Nice lighting and cute doll

I want this car!! Driving on the road will be damn cool!!

Us ♥

After that we headed for a movie...
We watched Step up 3 3D...
I love the story line and the dance and the music!
Enjoyed to the max for this movie
3D glasses

At night he planned to bring me to i-City in Shah Alam...
Went there around 8pm and the car park is empty...
By the time we went back, around 10pm the car park is damn full...
The size of the car park I saw is few football field big...
Let the pictures do all the telling...
















Early christmas











It's a simple birthday celebration with him this year...
But I enjoyed and appreciated it to the max! ♥

And also thank to my beloved bao bei JiaWen....
She intended to pakat with Syuan to give me a surprise...
But surprisingly failed... Haha...
Anyway, I really cherish it a lot...
And I super love it!!

The inner of the card...

And the cover!!
Did you saw the Domokun?!!
It can be taken out for a key chain!!


Thank you Jiawen and CheongHing for your handmade card...
I love it to the max!!!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment