Background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mid Autumn Festival

This year, I had a different mid autumn festival...
Because it is between my exam week...
So, I can't celebrate with my family...
But, I came back earlier to celebrate with them...
And I don't care for the consequences...
I have exam on 21st of September 2pm...
I enjoyed my celebration on the 20th September night in JB...
I went back to KL 5.30am morning with my bro...
See how happy he was

Lanterns in my house

Me

Of course, we can't lack of mooncake right?

And chinese tea!!

Snoopy lantern

Jack Son tried to persuade us to let him play candles...

Yam and don't know what is it called... Must eat phone during mid autumn festival

The icing skin mooncake made by my bro and sis-in-law
And Meiji Chocolate milk brought from Singapore

And also Vitasoy!!

Yes, I had great fun with family that night...
I love to spend big festival with my family...
It is just simply so warmth...

No comments:

Post a Comment