Background

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Study Week

Hello!!
How has my study week been??
I don't know how to say...
For the first 2 days, I really don't have any motivation for my studies...
But bei told me, if I couldn't finish my studies, he'll not bring me out on my birthday which is next week...
Awww~~~ Last year he already din celebrate for me on my birthday, this year still don't bring me out... Where can right??!!
So, finally I got my motivation... =)
Oh ya! For my 6 subjects in this semester, all coursework mark stand 40% each...
Except Japanese, we don't know the coursework mark the others 5 already known...
I got 27 for Econs which highest not even 30 out of 40...
Other 4 subjects I scored at least 30...
I'm very surprising too...

Alright, back to the topic...
I'm bored when doing revision so took some photos... >.<

1st day of revision, hair band from Everland, Korea

2nd day of revision went to my aunt house in Permas Jaya... Noted I have a messy hair? It's very uneasy to manage at this length...

Another revision night with golden ribbon hair band from Chamelon

My new hairstyle
The photo above is with the temporary curve my hairdresser set for me...
She let me see what's the newest fashion in town...
But my hair doesn't last long...
Because she curl it and my hair is too straight so it straighten back itself...

I went to her shop and she asked me why do i looks so tired?
I said i'm not...
Then she say it's because of my side fringe is too long so make me looks so restless...
So she say it's time for me to change it to a bang...
Arghhh!!
I'm still not used to it...
Hope my friends who see my next week don't laugh at me la... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment