Background

Monday, September 6, 2010

Phone and Electrical Fair in Expo

Since last week I've been urging to go to the phone and electrical fair which was on 3rd to 5th of September at Expo Hall, Danga City Mall...
I just came back from KL on Saturday, 4th September...
Thus planned to go on Sunday...
After fetch my sis to JB Central, my dad brought me there...
First time my dad asked me is it want to change a new gadget...
And he offered to use his credit card to pay for me first...

Brochure


I have saw several that I like...
The first is the E5...
Cause I'm urging for a QWERTY keyboard phone, with 3G and WIFI, camera if can at least 5MP la...
This fulfill all my demand and also it gives a great voucher too!
5 stars hotel accommodation in Klang Valley for 2 adults which worth RM1000
BUT the disadvantage of Nokia E5 is it only have 1 camera...
Which meant that the 3G camera is also using the rear camera...
I don't know how to call 3G if the camera is at the back...
Weird invention!

Then it was Samsung Star Wifi which is only RM699... But the camera is just 3.2 MP... And it's giving 4GB memory card...
Then another version is 5MP...
So I asked for them to show me the differences...
So when they are introducing to me, I noticed that it doesn't have 3G features...
So they took another 2 model which have wifi and 3G...
But it is RM999...

My dad asked me to consider properly at that moment...
Aiks...
Once again...
I gave up of buying a new phone...
Argh!!!
I'm so so so disappointed... =(

2 comments: