Background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Officially sem break

I'm now officially declare that I'm on holiday!!
I had finished my exam on Friday..
But my part-time job starts on Monday...
Awww~~
I just have 2 days for me to rest...
Yesterday, went out with gf and Ting...
This is the 1st time 3 of us came out together after we had studied in KL for so long...
I hope there is still many chances in the future...
Pictures I'll update next time...
But, I've uploaded in my facebook...

Anyway, I'm online-ing in Ah Tat's place using ah gu's computer now....
My internet service had not resumed yet...
Tired of waiting d...
Too many things happened...
I'm also tired worrying about stuff in that house...
Just forget it for a while...

I felt so lost and bored right after my exam...
It seems like I have no direction in my life...
I did very very badly in my exam...
Aiks...
Anyway, I should not complain anymore what is over had over...

Tomorrow will start working d...
Have to work very hard!!
Have to wake up at 6am and out to work at 7am...
Have to take bus to LRT, LRT to KL sentral and transit to KTM...
Aiks...
Hope I can stand with it...
And hopefully I won't lost tomorrow morning...
I never been there before.... But wish me  luck la... Hopefully can find it...
After knock off, come back to hostel also don't know what time d....
Aiks~~
Next week, don't know when only can I back to JB...
Right after back to JB, will be going to Hong Kong, Zhu Hai and Macau from 1st of October to 5th of October...
Nothing emergency please don't call me...
Or just SMS me...

Don't know when will I back to KL to work...
I have to attend one of my relative's wedding in Singapore on 10th of October...
I have to be back in KL on 11st of October for internet installation...
I have so many uncertainty now...
Arghh !!
But, please date me out during my holidays... =)
I'll fork out my time to have gatherings!!
Miss all my friends~~

No comments:

Post a Comment