Background

Friday, August 27, 2010

Sunway Pyramid

Last Friday, I went to Pyramid to meet bei...
This is the first time I took public transport alone to Sunway...
Despite the waiting time, everything was fine...
He got his offer letter from the company for his industrial training...
And got a pretty good salary...
Bei~ Working must jia you oh...
And must hardworking oh...
Now have to see boss face not lecturer see your face neh... XD

Pyramid now is decorated with Hari Raya theme d...
It's kinda special this year...
So I took some photos of it...




We went to Carls' Junior (sorry, no pics) for our lunch...
Initially, we ordered 1 regular set and upgraded the fries to fry chili cheese beef fries...
But the portion came we were 2 doubting can this set satisfy our tummy?
Then he asked me to order another burger...
Ended up it's too much for both of us...
RM40 for fast food for 2 person...
We even skipped our dinner that night... LOL

I shall update again tomorrow...
Going off to help my mum do part-time job d...
Ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment