Background

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Unifi VS Streamyx

My hostel had been can't online for more than 3 days...
This time is really ridiculous...
The DSL light blinks non-stop...
I don't know what can I really do to eager them to fix it...
They take no action...
I'm tired of waiting the call again and again...
The phone dropped again and again...
I tried sitting there calling TM for 2 hours but my problem doesn't fixed...
I think I'm really patient enough also...
Some said the problem occurred due to TM are installing the Unifi thing that might affect the Sreamyx service...
Is this true?
Dear TM technician, please don't eat and sleep so much adi...
Please work!!
We paid monthly to get UNLIMITED internet service...
But why do my line have NO SERVICE for the 3rd time this month?!
Really disappointed la...
Haix...
Speechless...

No comments:

Post a Comment