Background

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June boy's celebration

I know I had many overdue post ought to be updated but ya... I have no time...
Don't say I'm lazy...
Recently I really have lots of coursework to do...
I don't know how to manage my time well...
Ah... So that's the consequences...

As promised here's the photos for the birthday celebration of the birthday boys...

We ate our steamboat buffet like no one else care...
All of us are big eater...
We will never say NO to food...

After meal, 3 of us camwhored...


It has been ages that we did not camwhore d...
Don't know when will be the next time...

Then it's time for song singing...

Make a wish...
And blow up the candle...
After that it's our TD12 tradition la...
Pick up the candle using mouth...

Document

CheeSeang

JianHoong

All became kitten... Haha...

Then it's time to cut cake!


The guys are always not that lucky...
I believe that TD12 guys don't like to celebrate their birthday in crowd...
Cause they have to suffer...

Chili for cake topping...

And see how they spread it on the cake...
Yucks!

Document finished first...
Salute him...

Last but not least...
Our group photos...
Every time I love group photos the most...


Doesn't it looks very warm?
Heez...

No comments:

Post a Comment